Welcome To Our Site
We would like to thank you for taking the time to visit us.
You are important to us and we are delighted to have the opportunity to provide you with information about us and our services.
PaintLines © All rights reserved
4209 Lakeland Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
Parking Lot Striping & Painting Services
Parking Lot Striping
- Safer Parking Environment for both drivers and pedestrians traveling to your property
- Increased Efficiency & Flow: In busy lots, this often assists in reducing the number of lost customers and accidents
- Improve the overall aesthetics of your location.
Warehouse Floor Striping and Staging
Similar to parking lot striping and marking, interior floor markings are one of the best ways to create a visual and functional workplace. Interior floor markings improve an organization’s ability to maximize and organize space for staging and storage as well as increase employee safety by providing OSHA required markings.
Interior and industrial markings can be used in various settings:
- Commercial Buildings
- Processing and Storage Plants
- Warehouses and Distribution Centers
- Hospitals and Healthcare
Interior and industrial markings serve a variety of purposes:
- Outline specific Product Storage areas allowing for efficiency and work-
- Provide well defined Product Staging areas for items that need to be shipped and received by using a shot blasting procedure
- Provide protection and safety for employees and pedestrians with designated floor safety traffic markings such as walkways, exit aisles and AED locations
Pavement stencils control traffic and pedestrians with information on stop lines, crosswalks and traffic direction.
Curb painting and signages can be used individually or together to help convey a specific message to drivers.
Do you need your parking lot striped, or re-
striped? If so, be sure to make the right choice when hiring a pavement marking company. Hire the wrong company, and it can cost you plenty of time and money over the years.
You probably know that first impressions count. That also applies to business and facility parking lot. After all, the parking area is the very first thing that someone will see before they even consider leaving their car. A freshly striped parking lot makes a strong first impression on potential customers.
In July 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was signed into law and affects all property owners. Regardless of company size, all businesses must now have the proper number of handicapped-
Line & Paint Removal
There are several reasons why you may need to remove paint from your parking lot. Maybe you are required to change the number of parking lot spaces available in your lot. Or perhaps you need to remove standard parking spaces in order to add handicap parking spaces and be ADA compliant. Whatever the reason, We can proficiently remove the unwanted lines and paint in your parking lot.